Thursday, April 20, 2017

Shadow War Armageddon Roster Sheet (Revised!)

Just whipped this up for the people who don't have access to a roster sheet.  Intended for back-to-front printing.


EDIT: Shortly after releasing the first one I put some more time and effort into a newer one...so...take advantage of it!

Shadow War: Armageddon Roster Sheet (Download)

For those with colour printers I've added a more colourful version (to help delineate between characters) w/ experience points removed from the Leader's entry as well.

3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous sheet, any chance you'd do a fillable version so I don't have to mar it with my childlike scrawls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do. I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for the game, but I can probably figure that out for ya.

      Delete