Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Scratchbuild plans...

So, I've long been a fan of the somewhat ridiculous Char 2C tank (French, Interwar).  I've also long thought it had a very 40K vibe.  Now that I'm working to finish my Chaos Space Marines force along with my Eldar force I've decided I'd like to do a proper "centrepiece" model for each army.  I'll probably end up with a Wraithknight for the Eldar.  So a custom super-heavy tank for the Chaos fellas seems apt?

Here is the planned dataslate:






It is essentially a super-heavy transport w/ siege-breaking intentions (fits the Nurgle style of my marine force).

Will need to come up with a cost and then add a few power for the "what if" factor.

Here is the tank I will be using (but heavily 40K-ing ---- the turrets will be replaced, motors and exhaust modified, sponsons added, etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment