Monday, December 27, 2021

Many games...and poor photos.

 A couple of poor pictures from the past week.  Did a Battlegroup game on...Wednesday?  And then on Christmas day I swung by my buddy's place and we started a new Merciless campaign, his vikings/barbarians vs. my Chaos beastmen.

My Soviets barely hold a hill against a German attack.  Supported by Katyushas and artillery, the Soviets held out just long enough to break the German force.
The German force included two Tigers.  Fortunately one crew bailed out after several rounds from a Zis-3 spooked them.  The other struck a mine and was taken out-of-action. 
My as-of-yet unnamed Minotaur prepares to jump a barbarian who just snagged a treasure item.
In a bad game for my opponent, my leader (Chaos Warrior on left) and my Minotaur piled through his whole warband.  He made up for it the next game, murdering most of my guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment