Tuesday, September 12, 2023

PSC Steyr Heavy Cars (and they suck)

I'm a huge fan of the Steyr Heavy Car from WW2.  Turns out PSC makes some and I can use them (or proxy them as trucks) in Battlegroup.  I picked up a set a while ago and finally got around to putting some together.

They're terrible to build.  This is rare from a PSC kit.  You need to cut several pieces to even make them fit together and when they do it's a paint to hold them in place so the glue binds, etc.  Fortunately I'm only doing three (the other two are being sold off).  I almost threw the first one in the trash.

Because I was holding a grudge against these small plastic cars, I rushed the paintjob, but they turned out serviceable.  These will help make up for my lack of Opel Blitzes/trucks, etc. for my German force.





1 comment:

  1. It may be a rushed paintjob but it looks very good to me.

    ReplyDelete