Saturday, April 30, 2022

Tank Day? (Or getting 15mm out of my system...)

After spending many moons not touching my 15mm WW2 stuff I've obviously been on a kick the past few days - simply because I was getting tired of painting 28mm post-apoc stuff, etc.

Using the Kasserine box that I got a little over 24 hours ago...I whipped up two 50mm guns (shown in the previous post), and then six tanks, a platoon for each of my respective forces; Germans and Soviets.

A platoon of M3 Lee tanks, Lend Lease program for the Soviets.

A platoon of Panzer III L's - one of the more numerous models produced, one of the "final" versions.
 
Now sadly I still don't know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to 15mm tanks...so they're different from all my other ones, because I simply haven't found a perfect way to do either German beige/brown/dunkelgelb (German: dark yellow), or Soviet boring green tanks, etc.  I'm too lazy to follow the more hardcore tutorials...but these will do fine enough on the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment