While my Old West project was nearly complete a year or so ago, I'm never far from adding the occasional detail. Well boredom and spare time caught up with me the past few evenings so I decided to get rid of a bunch of stuff I had sitting around.
I cracked open the 4Ground fencing and built several enclosures. Then I had enough spare to build one under construction (some added cover). Then I found a dozen plastic tree armatures and some spare lichen so I threw together five more tree-bases. I hope to have enough terrain to run a wilderness game and cover a 6'x4' table now.
Then as I finished them I was fiddling with a spare wagon wheel I had in my palm. I immediately started sawing, cutting, and gluing...and next thing I knew I had a windmill put together. This will help with the eventual ranch setting I'd like to put together. It's a pit...finnicky and in retrospect I did it wrong (cut the pipe in two, instead of using a single pipe).
Oh well, more terrain. With the new allotment some of my old tired stuff shall be retired to the waste bin.
Three fenced enclosures, each with a different shape, and a gate/door.
The last section under construction...I didn't have enough fence left and I had a pile of useless bits which had been sitting around in my bin for a while, so I glue them all to the board and said "screw it".
Scratchbuilt windmill. Total time: about 40 minutes from thought to final product (well, sans painting). If it survives being transported to a game, should allow a decent place to shoot from.