Monday, November 13, 2017

Games!: Warhammer 40K - Yderis vs. Dark Angels

Continuing our campaign, my buddy John and I snuck in a game of 40K last night. I managed a win with a large amount of fragile Eldar bodies!

 Playing on my Mordheim mat with Old West terrain is getting old...a 40K table is on the way!
 The Striking Scorpions attempt to steal the hidden power core (the token) but are eliminated by strong Dark Angels characters.
 Hot bike-on-bike action as the Spears attack the Ravenwing.
 Yderis plans for the defense as the Dark Angels obtain the power core and need to move it off my table edge.
 The Farseer guides the Dark Reapers with their lethal fire.
At the end of the game, Swooping Hawks descend to make an impossible wall of fire - preventing the Dark Angels from getting off the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment