Monday, May 3, 2021

Terrain from the Steppes...and gunfoolery in Drake's Branch.

 I have assembled some additional terrain for my Kursk/Soviet table.  This includes a 15mm church purchased for me by a buddy - in doing so he knows I'll paint it, and he gets to play on the table with it!  It's a win-win scenario.

Scratch built fenced yards - test of concept.  These can be butted up to any cabin.
A 15mm Russian church from Things from the Basement.  Added thatch to break up the "MDF" look of it, and so that it blends in with my rural cabins.
Another test fenced yard - I am happy so far and will likely make 3-4 more - some larger.
While really annoying/time consuming to build I'm happy with the result of the fenced sections.
Try to reign in your excitement for...handbuilt telegraph/telephone poles!

This week's booty.

Sadly the church's interior doesn't allow for more than a small 2-3 man Flames of War sized base.

I also managed to get in a violent and crazy game of Shoot N' Skedaddle with my buddy - sadly only snapped a few pictures.  While I love that I am not one of those gamers who pulls out his phone twenty times per game...it also means I rarely remember to actually take pictures when I play games!











No comments:

Post a Comment