Friday, September 16, 2022

A mix of things...

I knocked out three T-34/85s for my Soviets.  This will allow me to play more post-Kursk engagements.  These are the old Battlefront T-34's which are pretty underwhelming kits.  However, you get tons of them in most of their starter boxes.  I have another four on the way if I decide to even use them!


I also finished a 'Wandering Machine' (big robot) for use with Scrapheap.  This is an NPC category that can be encountered in the middle of the game.  This was a 3D print I saw on Etsy and purchased the STL - had a buddy of mine print a few (shrunken down).  In normal prints they're very large.  This one is small enough for use with Scrapheap.

He shipped me two, but one was shattered in shipping...so I may try to rescue it eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment