Saturday, October 1, 2022

Futzing with FSAF.

This is how the silliness always starts...notes...(which turn into: notebooks full of notes)


 In an effort to up our next playtest, I've ordered token sets for the game, and designed up a play-mat for use.  This is all prototype nonsense, but a fun way to occupy too many hours in the middle of the night.

Tokens for both sides (each side will have a bag of 80 combat tokens which will determine the results of combats). 

 

Prototype for a play mat - with a score tracker along the bottom and a way to declare off-table assets, etc.

Oh, did I mention I also ordered some dice?  As usual, I threw a message and icon over to Joseph at Chessex and had some custom dice whipped up - a large set I gave to my buddy, my opposing player.  I have a few more in other colours on the way too, just because.



No comments:

Post a Comment