Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Yderis Awakens

After a lengthy armament programme was carried out for the Wandering Sons, I've put a lot of elbow grease into bringing the somewhat meagre forces of the Yderis Craftworld back to the fore.

Two 'Hornets' to replace the ugly Vypers I sold off on eBay a while back - note I deleted the small winglets on the Hornets as I simply didn't like the look of them.  Also ten more Wraithguard (only nine in the picture, one was hiding when I took the pic).  These are armed with the Distortion Scythe in place of the normal Wraithcannon.




And there is more Eldar firepower on the way!

While enjoying my childish giggles at the phallic appearance of the Chaos Dark Apostle, I redid his power maul.


Some better pictures of the new additions.





No comments:

Post a Comment