Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Race to 100

This year has been slow as far as hobby progress is considered - the past few years I've managed 200+ miniatures.  With my armies getting closer to completion, this year has been about terrain, large vehicles, and random characters.

However, I think my goal of 100 before the end of the year is do-able.  I normally don't count terrain but I'm going to cheat and count the tractors!


The Rogue Trader from Blackstone Fortress (complete with immediately-dropped-and-broken bits...)


Spindle Drones, and Ur Ghouls from the Blackstone Fortress game.  Not much use for these, but easy to paint up.
 

Some of the tractors assembled for use with games and as terrain.
 

Chaos Beastmen from Blackstone Fortress - shown alongside a cultist for scale.
 

Two more Falcon bodies - they don't really fit in the lighting box.  Magnetized for use as Night Spinners or Fire Prisms. 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment