Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Sliding into home base...

At the beginning of the year I decided I would aim for 10 miniatures painted per month, terrain not included.

I had a lot of ups and downs this year, some personal crap, some life nonsense, and some inconsistencies with regards to employment.  However, I did manage just at the closing of the year to reach that goal.

Here are (likely) the last three miniatures for the year.  The muse may descend in the next five or six days, but who knows...I don't have a ton on-hand to paint at the moment.

 A lovely Reaper figure (some type of Arabian-esque noble?) and the lady caster from the Shadespire Barbarian box.  I trimmed off her somewhat bizarre mane that was poking up into the sky simply because that's...not a gaming piece that will last.

 The Kroot character from Blackstone Fortress.  I only painted him because I found him last night and I'd already primed and based him.

The unconfirmed tally for painted miniatures in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment