Saturday, December 7, 2019

Slow progress..

Been in a serious funk lately and simply not getting much done.  I've started a handful of miniatures, been uninspired and quit (even threw a cheap dragon in the trash when I got frustrated!).

However, I managed two characters, and a handful of wraiths which simply needed bases attached/painted.  I'm not good enough for "spirit" painting, so I'm leaving these guys as-is in their coloured Reaper plastic.

 A Bones Black wizard...dude...thing?  Not a huge fan of Bones at this scale - even the new "Black" type, but it's something.  The Elf is a fantastic Reaper metal.

A generic bad wizard - he'll be used as an NPC or enemy in the dungeon crawl.

A nice and simple Elf ranger type.  Really liked this guy - just the right amount of detail and the colours worked out.

The Reaper Bones clear plastic baddies - used as magic minions in the dungeon crawl.

I used a lit box and some tape to make the wraiths "glow" for some photography for the cards used with the dungeon crawl...


No comments:

Post a Comment