Sunday, January 17, 2021

Convention: Siege of Augusta 2021 (Caverns, Crypts & Catacombs)

While perusing some hobby stuff on Facebook the other day I stumbled upon someone mentioning Siege of Augusta, a gaming convention in, you guessed it, Augusta, Georgia.

It was a day before the convention started...but this was one I'd attended before, though not for five years or so.  I snagged a hotel room and decided to give it a go.  It's a mere 2.5 hour drive and the next day I was en route, a full dungeon stuffed in my car.

The convention was very small...nearly empty compared to the last time I attended it, due to Covid, etc.

Anyway, I set up a dungeon on Friday and then a similar one on Saturday and blazed through seven games of Caverns, Crypts & Catacombs.

The dungeon set up for Friday afternoon/evening.
One of the Hero Parties getting into trouble with Skeletons in the first Chamber.
The same game underway on Friday evening.
The dungeon set up for Saturday.
A Hero Party is battling Cultists while running for the exit in the last Chamber.


No comments:

Post a Comment