Monday, January 11, 2021

Mordheim Freelance Knight (on foot...)

 I mentioned a while ago to a buddy that the Freelance Knight from the Mordheim range was one of my favourite all-time miniatures.  He later surprised me with a new-in-blister set for my birthday.  I then stalled 3-4 years, simply being afraid to open it and "waste" it by painting it.

I finally said "fuck it" and painted the on-foot miniature yesterday.  Absolutely lovely miniature to paint (the shield is drying so it's not glued to his pack just yet).

Love the old grizzled look, the tattered sleeves and knees of his clothing.  The broken feather, etc.  Just heaps of character.  So...here he is.


 He'll probably see a lot of use in the dungeons now as the "Warrior" going forward.  Eventually I'll take a crack at the mounted version, though I have little use for it at the moment.


PS: Editing a photo for a forum mate - ignore this bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment