Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Fallschirmjaeger support!

 I just recently received my boxes to begin my Fallschirmjaeger battlegroup force.  I've started knocking out some helpful stuff - waiting on some sprays to show up for my infantry.  Just a handful of basic German staples.



The new additions: 3x StuG III F/8s, 2x Kubelwagens, 3x Kettenkrads, and 2x PaK40 75mm AT guns.
 
Two PaK40's - Flames of War guns with PSC FJ crewmen.
Two Kubelwagens - 15mm miniatures from the Axis & Allies Miniatures game.
3x Plastic Soldier Company StuG III's - built as F/8 models.
My first Fallschirmjaeger painted figures - I painted a few for the Kettenkrads and the AT guns.
Three Kettenkrads also from Axis & Allies Miniatures - they don't have riders, so I chose to base them with the drivers standing nearby.  Used as my motorcycle dispatch markers and the Kettenkrad can tow certain small field guns, etc.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment