Monday, April 12, 2021

(Licks window) The fallschirmjaegers taste like fallschrimjaegers...

 So I've been painstakingly knocking out the first of the proper Fallschirmjaeger  infantry.  The first platoon is done, with some support infantry bits on the way.  I've also painted up a StuH 42 - actually painted the damn thing twice, but hated the first run...so I stripped it down and re-did it.

I have included a small force shot of my current opfor.

The Fallschirmjaeger force as it stands right now...enough for a small platoon game.

The first platoon.  Three squads of five riflemen, three machine gun teams, and one six-man command section.

The StuH...the StuG's fat cousin - packing a 105mm howitzer.
I enjoy leaving off sections or schurzen or damaging them for a little added visual interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment