Monday, May 23, 2022

Games!: Heaps of...Scrapheap

Snuck over to a buddy's place yesterday for a day of Scrapheap testing.  I lost...almost every game, but a good time was had.  Sadly after about 10-12 games, I think this gang is probably set to retire.  Falling behind and losing too many models!

My buddy is making progress with his TT Combat 'Zone Mortalis' style board.
A Rust Warden has second thoughts about running up the stairs...
One of my buddy's best gangers flees after taking a mallet to the knee-cap.
A serf decides to attack one of my new novice brutes.
The board in the middle of the...first(?) game.
The Rust Warden runs into my Ogryn and it ends poorly.
My gang's leader 'The Silent One' swats an enemy gang with his club.
A large scrap breaks out in the 'tunnels' above the table.  We use the wall sections to represent tunnels or vents - giving the table a quick and easy two-tier set-up.
While other people are fighting, the Halfling is scrolling through 'adult content' on the computer.
One of the three or four table layouts we used.
The table for our game on a massive land-crawler owned by a crazed ex-Space Marine.
Having stolen the 'crawler', the crazed Space Marine was driving it around with a cyborg buddy.
My gang fancies a chance at finding the key.
My buddy's gang is also in search of the key.
The crazed ex-Space Marine shows up and my gang manages to kill him by swarming him with melee attacks and big hammers.
The gang leaders face off...and as usual, I lose.
The crawler bucks and bounces over rough terrain and everyone falls down.
Game two on the 'crawler', this time a level up, looking for the command post.
Still trying to find the damn key!



No comments:

Post a Comment