Monday, December 26, 2022

Just getting some stuff out of the queue...

As the year draws to a close, I find myself, for the first time in many years...with a slight "pile of shame".  Normally I'm pretty good about buying - opening - assembling - painting - playing.

I don't open packages, or build stuff ahead of my painting schedule, etc.  I only have one small shelf of "stuff to do", but that shelf has been a little heavier than normal lately.  So I'm now trying to make genuine progress toward clearing out boxes.

Most of this is simple; I just have too many projects on the boil at the moment...something I rarely find is the case.

 So, I wanted to build and paint something quick - threw these FoW 15mm Valentines together yesterday - primed and painted and finished them this afternoon.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment