Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Some ancient heralds, and some ancient Space Marines

 I had two leftover cavalry I decided to make into stand-in heroes, and stand-in couriers (which can be used to guarantee command rolls once a game) for FSF.


Given the cheap Horus Heresy Mk6 space marines all over eBay I grabbed a few sets to make some marines for possible 2nd edition games in the future (my buddies and I have been talking about doing some cooperative bug hunts).

Not overly stoked with the results, but Space Marines are Space Marines.  Amusingly the very first "expensive" thing I bought at age 14 with my first job was a painted squad of the original RTB01 Beakie marines from a local hobby shop.  They happened to be painted red, so this is all coming full circle now.




No comments:

Post a Comment