Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Plastic Soldier Company 8-Rads (15mm)

 I've been in a serious hobby lull since over-doing it at Siege of Augusta.  While I'm constantly working on random rules, etc...I just hadn't wanted to pick up a paint brush.

When this happens, I find 15mm is normally my easy "get out of the funk" scale since I can pick up some cool kit, paint it in an evening and feel like I accomplished something.

I grabbed the PSC 8-Rad kit (231 and variants), and threw together three of the five, stashing the last two in case I ever do grey stuff for early war.



I made a basic Sdkfz 231...one Sdkfz 233 (with the short 75mm assault gun), and a more rare Sdkfz 263 8-Rad, the weird command model featuring only a hull MG.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you get out of your painting funk and with such a great result too.

    ReplyDelete