Saturday, November 13, 2021

Beasts and gangs and buildings and...

 Minor update.  I've painted up five more alternate beastmen models - namely so I can include them in the eventual release of Caverns, Crypts & Catacombs.  They will also see service in my Merciless warbands.


I also knocked out for more gangers for my Orlock-ish gang for Notcromunda. Sorry the lighting is a bit off...



The bigger news is that my new Old West town arrived from TT Combat.  I don't know when I'll start this, but I'm doing a full town revamp - accompanied by several boxes of the plastic Great Escape Games Gunfighters I picked up a few months ago.  Been gaming the same Old West town since around 2013 and it's time for a change.  Got big plans and no idea how to realize them.





No comments:

Post a Comment