Thursday, November 11, 2021

Games!: Notcromunda...again.

 Been hammering out a lot of "Notcromunda" lately.  Last night I played a game with my buddy - and we continued a kind of flowing organic narrative that we're evolving with each game.  We've based our game around the Necromunda hive, and the possibly discovery of a Genestealer infant.

In our scenario last night, a rogue doctor was en route to investigate the child (possibly for cloning), and an unnamed party had hired an assassin to kill the doctor (and steal some of his DNA for a disguise/operation).  This all took place in my gang's turf so I was there to stop everyone.

Some thugs that had been hired by the assassin.
My gang leader, leading from the back!
The surgeon's security detail tries to fend off my gangers while I'm trying to find and stop the assassin.
The table for the game.
A new recruit "Dapper Dan" fails to successfully operate his jump pack for most of the game.
The surgeon's security detail is disappearing quickly.
Hoping to end it all, one of my gangers plops a frag grenade into the middle of the surgeon and one of his bodyguards.  Both escape with only minor wounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment