Saturday, November 20, 2021

Games!: Deep Hive (Notcromunda)

 Got together today with a buddy and ran three games of Notcromunda.  One win, one tie, and one loss...so, decent!  For these games we used automated sentry turrets and roving sump creatures.  They had a drastic impact on the game - causing us to both suffer analysis paralysis on occasion.  So many threats and potential disasters...

My doggo meets its match and is slain by a roving sump creature...
A sentry gun patiently waiting to be fed unwary gangers.
Thinking he was being sneaky, one of my scouts is devoured by a sump creature.
The table for the third game.
My lone hacker doing some work on a terminal, trying to make use of the sentry guns for my own purposes...
One of my brutes considering the risk of grabbing the loot (the two tokens) with the sentry gun waiting...
Ignoring its jump pack, the scout flanks wide in the second game.
The second scenario was based around five salvage tokens in the middle of a junkyard, protected by two turrets and wandering sump creatures.
My buddy's response to my flank...but he takes a bolt pistol shell for his troubles.
My gang leader was...reduced by a sentry turret.
My buddy manages to sneak a ganger in to steal some of the salvage.
My gang leader, shortly before he became mist.
Taking a risk to get that salvage!
Getting sneaky in game two.
For the three games, I chose three different collections of my now-painted gang.
The table before game one.


No comments:

Post a Comment