Thursday, November 5, 2015

Henchmen reporting, sah!

I decided to beef up some of my henchmen groups.  I've added a couple of Bugbears in the last post, this post I added some more ghouls/zombies and a couple of extra henchmen.  Next up is likely skeletons.



Additional ghouls/zombies!


Now, with 50% more henchmen in every bag!


 Only had six bone piles, so I added a few more and a small bad-magic-juju spellbook pedestal.


 One of the cell doors and a prior occupant (Zagat's Top 10 Dungeons "Would stay again, forever!".)


 A tremendous weapon cabinet.  And I mean...tremendous, it's wildly out of scale but I'll use it.


I slapped these small cell doors together out of plasticard.  Just wanted some quick fixes for dungeons.  I mean, who doesn't have cells...in a dungeon!?

Not sure what's next.  I did slap together some battlemechs, but I'm on a dungeon roll at the moment and have a game to run on Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment