Monday, January 24, 2022

Games!: Battlegroup in 20mm, and Merciless in the dungeons!

 Just some (poor) pictures from the past week of gaming.

Some 20mm Battlegroup (my Germans losing a very close game against some Americans holding a farmhouse). 

American infantry defending the farmhouse (they're currently "dug in" and not in the open, despite the miniatures!)
My panzergrenadiers arrive, but get pinned down by artillery and some fire from a nearby .50 cal.  Mortars also pour onto the unit and a land-mind destroys the commander's halftrack.
A hidden .50 cal opens fire as the German halftracks arrive.
 
One of my newly painted warband sneaking up for some treasure.
A game kicks off with three warbands scattered around a dungeon layout.
After suffering a few casualties my warband tries to entice a buddy's captain to step into the ambush...
Just one of several random dungeons we threw together.
A game begins with some of our forces scattered randomly...including some of my characters facing off with my buddys' at point blank range.
My buddy's barbarian sneaking up and snagging some treasure.
My other buddy's warband (part of it) preparing to start a game.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment