Sunday, January 2, 2022

Games!: Scrapheap the Trilogy

 Got together yesterday to play some Scrapheap (aka. Notcromunda).  Played three games, against the other three guys, swapping tables and opponents, etc.  Got murdered twice, and kinda/sorta/maybe won one game, but overall...pretty fun.  Some hectic and silly moments.

I, like always, forgot to even pull my phone out of my pocket....so I stole pictures from my buddies.

Some Van Saar styled gangers sneaking up into the fight.
In my first game I managed to throw a bunch of wounds on my opponent's Genestealer Cult gang, but they eventually turned the tables on me.
Me, pointing out where my grenade WILL NOT hit.
My last game, a large scrap.  One of my gangers manages to evade an enemy and then blasts him in the face with a plasma pistol.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thank you for sharing.
    What are the sizes of the three tables that you are used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had two small tables set up. I don't know the size of the GW tiles, but I'd guess 2'x3' each? Very suitable for our small 5-on-5 battles to the death. We didn't use any scenario or story for these games, just a brawl. With story/scenarios/objectives we like playing on a bigger table, nearer to 3'x3' or 4'x4'.

      Delete