Saturday, January 15, 2022

Research Before You Buy

I seldom do PSA's on my blog, but sometimes I see something that genuinely pisses me off.  I've run into this before with this particular retailer...but suffice to say; if you're new to the wargaming hobby: do some research before you buy things.

Companies like Noble Knight are large successful gaming stores, but they will frequently rip you off when selling foreign products that aren't very common on the U.S. market.  This is taken directly from their site and is one of many listings...


I admit I never buy from Noble Knight because they used to do this same thing with 4Ground buildings (advertising a false, very high MSRP, then chopping that price a bit to make you feel like you were getting a deal).

Now, MSRP is just that..."suggested", but you can find these kits for their normal prices at other vendors.  Just don't take for granted what you see on a generic game store website.  Do a little research - visit the manufacturers page, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment