Sunday, August 31, 2014

Owl Bears, Skeletons etc.

So I painted up a couple of odd figures.  One is a kit-bashed "Skeleton King" of some sort.  He'll lead the skeletons when needed.  the other is a very...questionable D&D pre-paint Owl Bear.  I wasn't happy at all with the end result, but it's going to hang around until I paint up another one.

Skeleton King and Owl Bear


I also completed a number of terrain pieces (some of which came out really dark in the photos despite similar lighting...).  I did up three small wall sections (to serve as trap doors or secret walls).


Standing walls.
 

Some treasure piles from Thomarillion
 

Some piles of bones (for use in a variety of games - may do six more piles...)


Bone piles were simple 25mm bases with some Wargames Factory skeletons.


Some trap doors from Thomarillion as well - again on 25mm bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment