Wednesday, May 31, 2023

More...and more scatter. Nonstop scatter.

I may not have painted as many miniatures as I normally do by this point in the year, but the "year of terrain" continues.  This is more scatter for the as-yet-secret terrain project.

I was so happy with the Wizkids stuff from the other week that I picked up some more - and I have even more to paint!  They really make excellent stuff for ancients and fantasy settings --- even if I prefer to repaint them to bring them tonally inline with my other terrain.

More stuff for the farmsteads and similar settings.
Some interior details and stuff I'll probably use in the dungeon crawl along with ancients and the fantasy skirmishes.
Some 3D printed fantasy scatter my buddy sent to me a while ago.  Actually put them under something, and forgot about them!


2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to keep an eye out for those farm items- they would be really handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I can definitely suggest them, just not at MSRP (which is around $40). I got the sets for closer to $25, which is acceptable for the junk you get. They come with more little doo-dads and some figures I may or may not recover.

      Delete