Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2nd Edition "Junk"

While assembling my retro Eldar force I've realized that I'll probably end up playing some 2nd edition Warhammer 40K at some point (more likely I can find an opponent doing that than running the minis in another game format).

To whit, I have picked up some templates from 4Ground and ordered some dice/stickers to make my own sustained fire dice (they sell for crazy money online, so screw that noise!).  So now, if someone says they want to play some old school 40K I can oblige for the most part.



2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of WH/40K dice. Might have a set you could have if you have a pic for reference. Not sure what sustained fire dice are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Troy, the old sustained fire dice were red w/ white print from the 2nd edition days. They had a: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 and a jammed icon. They were used for rapid fire weapons. I'm set now with the temp dice. Thanks though!

      Delete